The urinary and urinary tracts are closely linked, and disorders of one often affect the other. Thus, a significant range of the conditions managed in urology exists under the domain of Genitourinary disorders. Genitourinary disorders include various disorders linked with the urinary tract, such as bladder control, UTIs, kidney stones, etc. Urology combines the management of medicinal and surgical issues. Non surgical conditons includes UTI and denign prostatic hyperplasia etc. Surgical conditions include such as prostate cancer, congenital abnormalities, kidney stones, traumatic injury, and stress incontinence.
Nephrology and Urology are interrelated as both are concerned with kidney-related issues. Nephrology is concerned with kidney-related diseases, whereas Urology is concerned with tract-related urinary problems.
If you are searching for a urology doctor near me or a urology hospital near me, Jamuna Sewa Sadan is the anwer. Visiting the Urology clinic can be overwhelming as you have run here and there for investigations and treatment. But at Jamuna Sewa Sadan, you have a separate urology department and all related services under one roof.
Urology specialists here understand the issue and provide a consultation or urology surgery only if necessary. The staff also has expert urology surgeons in case of any medical emergency. Urological techniques include minimally intrusive laparoscopic surgery, laser-assisted surgeries, and other scope-guided procedures.
The primary concerns of the Urology department at Jamuna Sewa Sadan are –
- Main endoscopic surgeries for urinary blockage & urinary stone diseases like Ureterorenoscopy, intracorporeal and extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL).
- Uro-oncology includes radical management of renal and bladder tumors in co-ordination with oncologists.
- Uro-dynamic evaluation involves the diagnosis of various bladder dysfunctions, neurogenic bladders, and urinary incontinence with proper planning.
- Management and diagnosis and of impotence, including the penile prosthesis implantation.
- Prostate Gland Tumor (Radical Prostatectomy)
- Kidney and Ureter Stone
- Urinary Bladder Stone
- Urinary Bladder Tumor
- Turb With Radical Cystectomy & Neobladder
- Tumor Of Genital (Penis & Testes)
- Renal Tumor
- Stone Removal – Modern Extra Corporeal & Intra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy – Holmium Laser (PCNL, RIRS & URSL)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Green Laser Surgery
- Uro-Dynamic Study