Physiotherapy is a therapy that helps people with disability, accidental injuries, or illnesses via exercise, awareness, heating therapy, etc. Physiotherapy was initiated in the year 1951, and 8th September is celebrated as physiotherapy day or world physical therapy day. Jamuna Sewa Sadan and Research Centre Hospital has developed its Physiotherapy department that is equipped with modern equipment and operated by trained and dedicated therapists.
Physiotherapy treatment includes a range of motion exercises, electrotherapy, soft tissue mobilization, cryotherapy, heat therapy, and Kinesio taping, etc.
Physiotherapy for back pain, home visit physiotherapy, neuro physiotherapy, pediatric physiotherapy, frozen shoulder physiotherapy, physiotherapy for sciatica, physiotherapy for lower back pain, physiotherapy for cervical spondylosis. No need to visit physiotherapy clinic as we have physiotherapy at home option for those with injury.
If you are searching for physiotherapy near me Jamuna Sewa Sadan is the best physiotherapy clinic near you and Physiotherapy doctors at Jamuna Sewa Sadan and Research Center are highly qualified and experienced. Here, rehabilitation is done in as short period as possible, making life near normal.
No need to visit a physiotherapy clinic as we have physiotherapy at-home options for those with injury. In case you are searching for physiotherapy near me, Jamuna Sewa Sadan is the best physiotherapy clinic near you. The physiotherapy centre or Physiotherapy department at our hospital has facilities like Neurological Physiotherapy, Pain rehabilitation, Pain rehabilitation, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Physiotherapy, Hand Rehabilitation, Cardio-pulmonary Physiotherapy, and more.
Fields of Treatment:
- Orthopaedic : Physical therapists treat all major orthopaedic ailments. The improved understanding of the principles has contributed to a great extent to enhancing physical therapy techniques. The ortho Rehabilitation program for patients undergoing ILIZAROV orthopaedic surgery of limb lengthening and deformity correction is also done here.
- Neurological Physiotherapy : Neurological Physiotherapy is associated with the functional disability, injury or disease due to nervous disorder. Our hospital has a specialized stroke rehab unit that adopts principles of e-learning programs.
- Cardiopulmonary Physiotherapy : Chest physiotherapy is not only healing but also preventive. Chest physiotherapy has a vital role in intensive care of cardiac patients.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Physiotherapy : Pregnant women will find this programme extremely helpful as it includes an important exercise routine. This program is mainly prophylactic in nature. Remedies for the pelvic inflammatory disease PID are also available.
- Hand Rehabilitation : The hand is one of the most indispensable parts of the human body. It is proven that the hand plays a significant role in communication and enhances clarity. Our physiotherapy department has a specialized program for hand disability.
- Prosthetic rehabilitation : The motive of Prosthetic rehabilitation is to get independent to the extent of possibility. We at Jamuna Sewa Sadan help those with dissevered limbs and to make them recover to the maximum level.
- Bladder and bowel rehabilitation : Jamuna Sewa Sadan has achieved a high rate of success in rehabilitating bladder and bowel disorders.
- Pain rehabilitation : Pain rehabilitation is useful for both acute or chronic pain which causes a lot of discomfort in the patient, which can be treated by us effectively using modern equipment and skilful experts. New electrotherapeutic modalities contribute a lot towards alleviating pain symptoms. We educate the patients on back and neck care and by trying to create awareness among the people about the symptoms and the treatment available for the same.
The physiotherapy center or Physiotherapy department at our hospital has facilities like Neurological Physiotherapy, Pain rehabilitation, Pain rehabilitation, Obstetrics and Gynaecology Physiotherapy, Hand Rehabilitation, Cardio-pulmonary Physiotherapy, and more. Jamuna Sewa Sadan and Research Center might be the nearest physiotherapy center if you live on the outskirts of Varanasi