Orthopedic surgery involves surgery related to musculoskeletal system. Both surgical and non-surgical methods are used to treat various musculoskeletal issues. There are several musculoskeletal concerns like joint damage due to wearing of cartilage, spine disease, infections, congenital disorders etc. The most common of them are knee joint damage which can be treated by TKR i.e Total knee replacement. Knee replacement surgeons at Jamuna SewaSadan and Research Centre Hospital use best knee replacement devices that help in lower risk and quick healing. Knee surgeons take proper care and precaution so that there is no risk involved. It is very crucial to go for physiotherapy after knee replacement as it is a part of knee replacement procedures. Knee physiotherapy helps in proving strength to the muscles around the knee which in turn provides support to the replaced joint and promotes quick recovery. Jamuna Sewa Sadan is one of the best knee replacement hospitals in Varanasi. The Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery is our specialty and is the latest and well-equipped department of the Jamuna SewaSadan and Research Centre Hospital.
Physiotherapy for knee pain is suggested initially. Some patients respond well to knee pain physiotherapy treatment. For patients with osteoarthritis, osteoarthritis knee physiotherapy is recommended. Cortisol injections are prescribed to reduce or prevent further damage. If all these ways do not provide relief to the patient only then TKR is suggested and this is the case in all related musculoskeletal issues.
- Operation Theatre equipped with Laminar Air flow.
- State of art Instrumentation
- Image Intensifiers
- Intra-op monitoring
- Trained staff, for specialized jobs.
- Well-equipped ICU for post-operative care.
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Total shoulder replacement
- Total elbow replacement
- Wrist replacement
- Hand joint (small) replacements surgery
- Ankle joint replacement
- Bilateral Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Key hole surgery for disorders of knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle are offered, in the following manner
- One day admission.
- Patient is mobile within a day.
- High quality telescope and camera system.
- Motorized shaver system.
Correction of Deformity with External Fixator.
- Ilizarov and External Fixation Device
- Management of open fractures
- Infected non-union of long bones
- Limb lengthening
- Correction of deformities
- Fusion of joints
- Spinal Surgery
- Disc surgery
- Micro surgery for disc
- Fixation Systems for fractures
- Surgery for correction of spinal deformities
- Surgery for tuberculosis
- Endoscopic spine surgery
- Spine Fracture Treated With Internal Fixation
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Infective arthritis
- Traumatic arthritis
- Congenital limb & spinal deformities
- Bone & Joint infections
- Juvenile Arthritis
- Metabolic bone disorders